Mary is calling David, her friend, but she has the wrong number.
玛莉正在打电话给她的朋友大卫,但是她拨错号码了。
Mary: Hello.
玛丽: 喂。
Stranger: Hello. I'd like to speak to David.
陌生人: 喂。我找大卫。
Mary: I'm sorry, but there's no one here by that name.
玛丽: 对不起,这里没有这个人。
Stranger: Isn't this the Smiths?
陌生人: 这不是史密斯家吗?
Mary: Yes, this is the Smiths.
玛丽: 是的,这是史密斯家。
Mary: What number are you calling?
玛丽: 你打几号?
Stranger: I was calling 555-2893.
陌生人: 我打 555-2893。
Stranger: Maybe my finger slipped and I touched the wrong number.
陌生人: 也许我的手指滑了一下,按错了。
Mary: No, you called the right number.
玛丽: 不,你拨的号码是对的。
Mary: This is 555-2893.
玛丽: 这里是 555-2893。
Stranger: Really?
陌生人: 真的吗?
Mary: But there's no one named David here.
玛丽: 可是这里没有叫大卫的人。
Stranger: Oh, sorry to have bothered you.
陌生人: 哦。对不起,打搅您了。
Stranger: I'll check the number again.
陌生人: 我再查查号码。
Mary: That's all right. Bye-bye.
玛丽: 没关系。拜拜。 |